So I saw these cute bunny ear Bobby pins once and haven’t been able to find them since! To be honest I’m really not a big fan of the whole animal ear trend. Even though I find it super cute I guess I find I already look young enough without the help of any accessories. Lol Yet these Bobby pins have been on my mindddd so I finally decided to DIY them. Maybe I’ll figure out how to rock them that doesn’t make me look 12 *fingers crossed* 🙂
Bobby pins (silver or gold ones would be preferable)
Silver or gold wire (20 gauge or thicker)
Silver or gold wire (24 gauge or thinner)
Hot glue gun
Let’s get started!
1. Cut a piece of wire (it should be in a circle from how it’s been wrapped)
2. A quarter of the way around the circle make a bend to create your first ear. Repeat.
3. Wrap the thinner wire to secure the ears.
4. Do any final shaping or adjustments
5. Hot glue gun your ears to the Bobby pin.
6. Take the thinner wire and secure further (and conceal the glue) by wrapping it around the ears and Bobby pins.
7. Optional. If your Bobby pins are black, spray paint them to match the color of your wire.